Surround yourself with people who care. Surround yourself with Allies.
AllyU offers everyone the opportunity to view our forums, resource and professional services directory.
AllyU is no longer accepting new registrations. Please enjoy our free content and discussions among existing members.
|Post and participate in over 50 Group Forums|
|Join and create groups|
|Post and participate in our Resource Directory|
|Post and participate with classifieds in our live community|
|Create profile seeking local relationships|
|One basic gift membership|
Requirements for Membership
AllyU is a non-profit organization created to serve and runs on donations. Membership requires a minimum of $5 donation at the Basic Level. Donations larger than $5 are much appreciated and enable us to offer our members even more enriching resources. Please consider a donation above and beyond minimums.
Membership Levels Comparison
Be part of the AllyU positive community as member. Membership is based on your level of desired involvement, you will get,
Basic Membership Level:
- Create your own Profile Page to share your experiences and knowledge with others, and to connect and collaborate with other members.
- Ability to search and post on the AllyU Community Group Forums to both seek and offer assistance, advice, and to build your support network.
- Instant message and create friends with members in the community.
- Join one of over 50 groups.
- Full access to a vast resources directory and opportunity to share known resources that is designed to lead you to accessible social, emotional, or professional help.
- Opportunity to volunteer your time to help other members.
- Access to self-help library to educate and improve your mental health
Social Membership Level:
- All the benefits from the Supporting Membership Level
- Full access to Ally U’s Live Community to foster local connections from friendship, companionship, to even love and dating. Ability to search and post for local events, groups, and classifieds.
“Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland