Discussion Groups Policy
AllyU Organization NFP provides this website and associated bulletin boards for the benefit of its members and the public. AllyU Organization NFP cannot and does not review all information from or communications by users of the bulletin boards. AllyU Organization NFP expressly disclaims responsibility for, and liabilities resulting from, any information or communications from and between users of the AllyU Organization NFP bulletin board.
Users acknowledge that they may be liable for anything they communicate using the AllyU Organization NFP bulletin board, and are responsible for complying with the requirements of applicable copyright and trademark laws and regulations.
The AllyU Organization NFP Message Board is a forum for individuals to share opinions, experiences, and thoughts related to mental illness. AllyU Organization NFP wants to ensure the integrity of this service and therefore, use of this service is limited to participants who agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Refrain from transmitting any message, information, data, or text that is unlawful, threatening,abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful – especially those aimed at gender, race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views, or disability. AllyU Organization NFP has the right and sole discretion remove or edit a post containing objectionable material.
- AllyU Organization NFP welcomes respectful exchanging of views and opinions. Name calling, insults, and personal attacks are not appropriate and will not be tolerated. AllyU Organization NFP will remove these posts immediately upon notice.
- AllyU Organization NFP encourages participants to keep personal information such as address and telephone number from being posted. Similarly, do not ask for personal information from other participants. Message board posts that request participants submit personal information to another party will be removed immediately upon notice unless these posts have been pre-approved by AllyU Organization NFP staff.
- Opinions, beliefs, and statements posted in this forum do not necessarily represent the opinions and beliefs of AllyU Organization NFP . Participants acknowledge that AllyU Organization NFP is not liable for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by this message board. Participants also agree that AllyU Organization NFP reserves the right to report any suspicions of harm to self or others as evidenced by participant posts.
- Posting off-topic messages to discussion groups will result in removal of post/possible suspension of posting privileges.
- AllyU Organization NFP members or staff who post non-public information on public areas of the site or off-topic messages in member-only discussion areas may have their posting privileges suspended and will be subject to appropriate corrective action.