Travel

I miss traveling!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Amy Tillman
      Participant

I love to travel and would try to visit a new place each year. Covid clearly has put a damper in the travel plans. At first, it was difficult but I took the down time to research my next trip, once I can fly again. Im looking for ideas. What are the best places you have been?

Gillian Teepe
        Participant

Are you planning on going international? My favorite Europe experience so far has been Italy, specifically Capri and Rome. Both are obviously beautiful, have tons of amazing food and are very easy to get by as an English speaker, with little knowledge on Italian. If you’re traveling within the States, something I’m planning is a trip to Oregon. I’m a huge nature lover, and need to experience those waterfalls and mountains!

Hope that whatever you plan goes smoothly, and stay safe!

Jayashree Sitaraman
          Participant

Me too. This year, in lieu of vacation, we have been going to parks near our house and we found some interesting places. National parks in the United States are some of the best places I have been to.

Jennifer Weatherwax
            Participant

I like San Diego-weather is beautiful and tons of things to do there and surrounding cities.  I also like Pigeon Forge, Tennessee but it’s very touristy.  I live in Michigan and Lake Michigan beach towns are incredible.  I am ready to travel but just don’t know about flying right now…

Amy Tillman
              Participant

Hi, Ive been to both Capri and Rome several time and they are one of my most favorite spots in the world. I cant get enough of Italy. I have yet to be be on the western side of the country or Sicily. My hope it to get there. I believe flights will have to be state side for the next year. But I so do miss traveling to other parts of the world.

Amy Tillman
                Participant

I haven’t been to Pigeon Forge before. Ill have to check that out.

Aimee Buchanan
                  Participant

One place that I love is Cape Cod in Massachusetts. My grandparents have a house there, and I love going every summer. There are lots of ice cream places and beaches to enjoy. It does get busy during the summer though.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.