Marriage

Share your story, thoughts, photos, videos, or comments.

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      onfirea
      Keymaster

Everyone has a story; share yours in the forum. Everyone has had a positive experience to share with the world to help them. Got a favorite quote or poem? Share it here. Post pictures and videos too. Are you having a hard day? Post it in the forum for your Allies to lift you up with positive feedback.

Kimberly Borst
        Participant

Well, I am new here. I just wanted to say hi, and give all a little introduction of myself.

I am a mother of an almost 8 year old boy in 3rd grade, and just recently remarried as of 9-12-2020 which make us both  on our 3rd marriage. With this said, yes we both have had 2 failed marriages; not good odds……lol. I am 41 years old while he is 71. Yes before you say it, there is a big age difference, however, we have know each other over 30 years, been living together almost 4 years now.

It gets complicated though. Here is a little about me before this.

My 1st marriage was when I was 16 years old to a 27 year old, who is the brother to my current husband. So, with this said you can tell that my mother-in-law does not like me, and even told my husband not to marry me, before she passed a week before the wedding. This was an abusive relationship.

Then, I did it again……..yup marry a man at the age of 21 and he was 34 years old, and again I find myself in a abusive relationship.

Had a few live-in boyfriends whom I had found out that they too were abusive.

Back to current day, my husband even though there is a big age difference, we have a lot in common, surprisingly. He is good for me and my son, as I am good for him. My son loves him so, which I am so grateful for.

My husband taught me so much including but not limited to:

• How to hunt
          • How to drive
          • How to shoot a 12 gauge
          • How to be happy and in love

Well for now I will leave off with is……….I cannot wait to make friends here and I am happy to be married to someone who is not abusive and who loves me for me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.