General Discussion

Looking Forward to the Future

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hannah Frazier
      Participant

Hi everyone. Do any of you have anything you are looking forward to within the year?

I had a bad day at work so I was just wanting to hear some good news 🙂

Saleana Y
        Participant

Hi Hannah!!

I’m sorry you had a bad day at work, I hope tomorrow will be better for you! I’m looking forward to moving into an apartment with my best friend, getting a job/internship, and seeing where things go with a guy i’m connecting with. What about you??

Amy Tillman
          Participant

Hi Hannah,

Iam looking forward to spring!!! Being in the Midwest with all the snow this winter, I can not wait to plant my garden. Im going to buy a clementine tree which is super exciting for it to arrive.

Hannah Frazier
            Participant

Thanks you guys, this week has been getting better thankfully! Saleana, moving into a new house or apartment is exciting, especially when your roommate is also your best friend! What kind of job/internship are you interested in? I’m hoping to get an internship next year too. I’m attending school for social work and I’m hoping to get an internship as a behavioral health counselor.

Amy, I love gardening too! I cannot wait for Spring to arrive so I can buy some hanging baskets for my front porch. It’s awesome you are getting a clementine tree! I rent my house, but if I owned property I would probably plant a cherry blossom tree and a lilac bush.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.