Anxiety

Anyone else anxious?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Aleya Sharif
      Participant

<span style=”caret-color: #222222; color: #222222; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; text-size-adjust: auto;”>I feel more anxious than ever before these days. Do you feel the same? If so, what are you doing to try to reduce it?</span>

Anonymous

I am as the state of the world is in shambles. I’m meditating, staying away from social as much as possible, use music as a therapy, etc. I drink an insane amount of chamomile, haha!

Natalie Zazula
          Participant

Yes! My anxiety has been terrible for many, many months and I am finally coming to terms with how bad it is and how draining it is on my relationships!

I am trying to eat for better mental health (more fruits & veggies and less mindless snacking on chips, pretzels, etc) and doing yoga!!

Lisa Meech
            Participant

I’ve had a dramatic change in my anxiety. Things that never caused it now trigger it. I try an spend time everyday journaling and I make cards and I try and do that. I just try and find time to do something I really enjoy so I can not focus on it. When I’m out in public, I do “tapping” to try and help.

Amy Tillman
              Participant

Ive had more anxiety lately. I checked out the self help library on this site and was surprised on how great some of the videos and website recommendations it has. Check it out if you haven’t it defiantly worth a look. I liked it enough to volunteer to find more resource to add. It actually helped me focus on something else besides being in my head so much.

Hannah Frazier
                Participant

Yes, I have been feeling more anxious lately. I’m currently enrolled in an online university majoring in social work, but I also work a full time job. I’ve been worrying about the future and wondering if I’m making the right choice. I also have social anxiety (I do take medicine for) and I’ve been worrying when the time comes to do an internship, how am I going to be able to quit my job and find a place to intern. This is a few semesters away and I still worry about it. It’s just something that has been really bothering me lately and has been giving me doubts about even going back to school.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.