Alcohol Dependence

Share your story, thoughts, photos, videos, or comments.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AllyU
      Keymaster

Everyone has a story; share yours in the forum. Everyone has had a positive experience to share with the world to help them. Got a favorite quote or poem? Share it here. Post pictures and videos too. Are you having a hard day? Post it in the forum for your Allies to lift you up with positive feedback.

Gia Jacks
        Participant

I came across this group and after reading the description it made me think about last year. Besides the pandemic there was a lot that was happening in my life. I used to drink socially and only on occasion but I found myself going through a lot of wine bottles and other things regularly each week. A lot of it was brought on by stress, anxiety, fears and depression. To the point where I would think about having a drink the moment I felt I was going to have a panic attack. However, since starting therapy and working on my intense anxiety, those thoughts have dissolved. I’m still a work in progress but I hope those who see this trying to work on their dependency know they aren’t alone.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.