Fashion/Beauty

You can wear anything you are comfortable with.

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sinbi Kim
      Participant

Yes, I repeat. You can wear anything you wish. This is your own fashion and beauty we are talking about. NOW, I myself couldn’t keep my own words until very recently. During this pandemic, I have gained nearly 30kg and lost all my self-esteem. I used to love wearing jeans before, but I just couldn’t wear them anymore (partly because they didn’t fit :P), So I refused to go on errands and avoided any place to hide my insecurities. 

But then I realize, why should I be ashamed of how I look or what I am wearing? At the end of the day, it’s me who should feel confident about how I decorated myself. No one is to judge how you are dressed or groomed. If you like it, then that’s your fashion. Don’t let society’s dumb beauty standards be your own. You should never settle for the standard. You are already the best version of yourself. 

If you love wearing crop tops, go for it. If you prefer to wear baggy clothes, high five, just wear them. If you like bold accessories, put them on. If you like wearing purple eye shadows, get it! Wear anything you wish.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.