COVID-19

Vaccines

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Aimee Buchanan
      Participant

Are you planning on getting vaccinated when you are eligible? Or have you already gotten vaccinated?

Saleana Y
        Participant

Hey Aimee! I have gotten my first vaccine shot and will be getting my second one in a few weeks! Even though it does not completely prevent COVID, I’m happy to receive my shot.

David
          Participant

My wife got her second shot a few days ago.  I’m more of a wait and see.  The vaccine is still listed as experimental by the FDA.  The J&J follows more of the traditional way for making vaccines by dead cells of the virus.  Although that might be experimental, it follows more of the traditional chemical makeup of vaccines.  The mRNA types have never been used before from what I read.  Those I would want to avoid at all costs.  Give it 6 months or better to see the results of it.  I’m a mathematician type and like to see the data and science.   For anyone under 60, there is a 99.5% survival rate and so waiting for 6 months on an experimental drug makes perfect sense (I would like to go to Vegas on those odds).

Although you may not hear it from the fear mongering main stream media, there are ways to increase your immune system to prepare your body to handle this if you end up contracting it.  There is an active website with research studies that are being performed so you can see what is working and what is not.  Those research studies are at this website,  https://c19early.com/

I’m not a doctor so don’t take this as advice, but for me, I’m taking a regiment of Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Vitamin C.  The multi-vitamin is supposed to help strengthen your immune system and that is more important than these new chemicals that have no track record yet.

As I said, I’m a wait and see on these vaccines.  The more they try and pressure me to take them, the more I have to wonder why, when there are safe and effective means to allow you to survive it if (and when) you get it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.